Attention overseas Crimson Skies players

Planes fer less, getum at Honest Harry's. (Trading area)
Grant
Site Admin
PostsCOLON 913
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:42 pm

Attention overseas Crimson Skies players

Postby Grant » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:02 am

Attention anyone overseas, be it Australia, etc.etc.

I will soon be ordering (Early February) from Ironwind Metals. Now I am primarily ordering Crimson Skies Miniatures, however my offer stands in the case of Mechwarrior,etc. miniatures as well with some conditions.

I will at the same time be putting up a few 28MM extra's I have, along with some FASA crimson skies miniatures I won't use.

Okay, my deal is. I will be ordering from IronWind metals. Anyone outside the US may send me their order and I will place it in with my stuff. Now...here's the sweet spot of my deal:
If you have any other CS-typish stuff. 28MM miniatures, aircraft, Clix aircraft.etc. from other websites/locations in the US. I will order them, then bundle all the packages together. I am not sure of foreign shipping rates, but it is (Probably?) cheaper to bundle them all into one package than sending multiple packages over.

There is only a few conditions:
#1. Let me know FOR SURE what you want. I don't want to order something extra, then not being able to send it.
#2. For Crimson Skies stuff, I will not require payment before ordering, as I could in a pinch keep it for my own use/or trading.
#3. For NON Crimson Skies stuff, I will require payment for the ITEM (Not shipping) beforehand.
#4. After everything has been gotten, I will bundle them together, then see roughly what it will cost to ship them. It cost $25 to ship a FASA boardgame with a fraction more miniatures (Weight) inside to Australia. I figure that's a rough outline, and it'll just be up or down a few dollars any way.
#5. Depending on who it is (How well I know or trust you), I will either ship them and have payment sent, or wait until payment is recieved and then sent.

It's all just a thought, any questions,etc. let me know. I just figured if there could be one combined $20 package instead of three $20 packages from 2 differant places, it might help out :)

Grant.

foxmalcolm
PostsCOLON 640
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:51 pm
Are you a Human?COLON Yes
LocationCOLON Melbourne, Australia
CONTACTCOLON

Re: Attention overseas Crimson Skies players

Postby foxmalcolm » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:14 am

I think a good way here might be if we Aussies make a single order with Grant and then once it arrives, divide it up and ship locally.
Igor, what do you think?

Grant, when did you think of doing this? [place the order I mean]

Grant
Site Admin
PostsCOLON 913

Postby Grant » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:17 pm

I am flexible. We're selling our cattle on the 29th of January, so I should have the money by the 2nd of February. But anytime after that, there's no hurry on it.

As long as an order is gotten together by say..end of February? Sound good?

And I will also (if you want) order not just from Ironwind, but ebay,etc. I know it'll increase shipping from differant places to me, but local US shipping isn't outrageous.

captnmartin
PostsCOLON 139
JoinedCOLON Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:18 pm
Are you a Human?COLON Yes
LocationCOLON CYWG

Postby captnmartin » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:55 pm

I might take you up on that offer. I don't know why, but apparently shipping to Canada adds 10~20 bucks instantly...

Grant
Site Admin
PostsCOLON 913

Postby Grant » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:41 am

No problem.

And like I said, it doesn't HAVE to be Crimson Skies....Although stuff like clothes,etc. Well...you get the picture :lol:

Grant
Site Admin
PostsCOLON 913

Postby Grant » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:12 am

Wow.

Last time I was at IWM there wasn't alot there.

Since I was last there they've resurrected a LOT of the old Ral Partha lineup. Lotta good miniatures over there.

I've been busy as well, but I'll have some 28Mms and FASA airplanes up on the board too in a bit. Less than IWM price.

Return to