Wanted

Planes fer less, getum at Honest Harry's. (Trading area)
foxmalcolm
PostsCOLON 640
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:51 pm
Are you a Human?COLON Yes
LocationCOLON Melbourne, Australia
CONTACTCOLON

Wanted

Postby foxmalcolm » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:28 pm

I am looking for any Crimson Skies Novels.
Currently I have the first books of both "Wings of Justice" & "Wings of Fortune" series as well as the xBox novel.
If anybody has any others spare / lying around or they would just like to get rid of, please let me know.
I am interested in any reasonable offer whether it be trade or cash.
Failing that I would be happy to remburse someones time and effort if they would be willing to scan / photocopy their copy and send it to me

Grant
Site Admin
PostsCOLON 913
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:42 pm

Re: Wanted

Postby Grant » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:35 am

Are you interested in JUST novels, or the sourcebooks?

If it's novels, all that's left (in english) is the 2 Air Spicy Tales. I got a couple, I'll check and make sure they can go, then I'll get back to you.

Thom
PostsCOLON 1007
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:55 pm

Postby Thom » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:36 am

Sadly some of the other sequel novels were published in German but never published in English, there are only Three English novels, those you listed, and Two volumes of "Spicy Air Tales". Of course there were many more "Spicy Air Tales" published as free digital stories and posted on the original CS website. To the best of my knowledge, the German novels (Ironically, they were originally written in English) have never been published in English. I have not even heard of bootlegged copies on the net. This is also true of some BattleTech novels as well, published by FanPro (A German company) in German, but never made available in English.
Last edited by 1 on Thom, edited 0 times in total.
Flying the Crimson Skies

Thom
PostsCOLON 1007
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:55 pm

Postby Thom » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:40 am

There was also a briefly lived e-Fanzine that I have heard of but never seen. While not canon, if anyone has those .pdf's I would love to read them!
Flying the Crimson Skies

foxmalcolm
PostsCOLON 640
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:51 pm
Are you a Human?COLON Yes
LocationCOLON Melbourne, Australia
CONTACTCOLON

Postby foxmalcolm » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:53 am

Oh well, Ich kann deutsches wenig sprechen, hoffe, dass es genug ist.
Yeah well I speak some German, it might be interesting to read it with my German-2-English dictionary though.
As for sourcebooks all I am missing is the Airman Gazateer.

Return to