Crimson Skies Master Rules Project
Carthaginian
PostsCOLON 223
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:48 pm
LocationCOLON Daphne, Alabama, Confederation of Dixie

Re: Solicitation: Data Entry

Postby Carthaginian » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:58 am

What are we missing guys?
I have EVERYTHING - the box set, Manhattan, Pride, Veil, Blake's, the Manual and Gazetteer.
I can spend a little time trying to get them down... I know the Gazetteer is a bit rare.
Southrons, hear your country call you!
Up lest worse than death befall you!
To arms, to arms, to arms in Dixie.

All my planes are made with parts from: http://www.toposolitario.com/workshop/crimsonskies.html.

Rocket
PostsCOLON 15
JoinedCOLON Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:30 am
Are you a Human?COLON Yes
LocationCOLON Baltimore, Columbia
CONTACTCOLON

Postby Rocket » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:56 pm

Dunno if this is still a thing but I have put together a clean PDF of Airman's Gazetteer for myself. I OCR'd the text and everything so I could search it easily... so it would just be a matter of doing some text editing/cleanup work to get it into a useable format.

PM me if you're interested in the PDF!

----

P.S.

I should also add... I've done a lot of work toward redrawing and cleaning up the flags, maps, and graphics in Adobe Illustrator. Not everything, but a lot of the useful "vital information" stuff pertaining to the countries in the game. More than happy to see how maybe we could use them!

Grant
Site Admin
PostsCOLON 913
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:42 pm

Postby Grant » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:29 pm

Hey, nice! Let me know when you get it done/uploaded and then post a link, I will link to your page. I dont' think there will be too much uproar over an out-of-date sourcebook for an un-supported game, if there is that is easily taken care of.

Great work!

Rocket
PostsCOLON 15
JoinedCOLON Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:30 am
Are you a Human?COLON Yes
LocationCOLON Baltimore, Columbia
CONTACTCOLON

Postby Rocket » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:46 am

No problem, happy to share. You can grab it from here. I also have a PDF of the Warriors of the Air book from the original box set, if anyone's interested in that you can download it here.

Return to