My new site

For CS Mods, programing, or to show off your extensively customized CS site.
foxmalcolm
PostsCOLON 640
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:51 pm
Are you a Human?COLON Yes
LocationCOLON Melbourne, Australia
CONTACTCOLON

My new site

Postby foxmalcolm » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:39 pm

Hi guys just got confirmation that my new domain name has been registered.

So I am all set to develop a new Crimson Skies - Fan Art site.
This new site will be the place to find pictures, 3d models, game resources, etc, for that fantastic game we have all come to know and love . . . Crimson Skies.

I will leave [for the time being] rule development to Grant and others.
The main purpose for this site is CS bling!

This will be great cause I can finally have a permanant place to store my work and after a little while, take orders for different designs.

http://foxdesigns.net.au

Carthaginian Wrote
EXCELLENT!!!
I can't wait for this one... your work rocks.

Grant Wrote
Wahoo!!!!

Great Fox

Once a few things come up, I will be sure to include it in the 'Links" section .

Ebak Wrote
I would love to see that! I'd also love to learn to do it myself, I'd love to take pre-made enviroments and pre-made CS planes into a 3D render program to make amazing shots to go with my stories, hopefully I can find a way to learn. ^^

FoxMalcolm Wrote
Alright I will see whatI can provide in the way of tutorials for both 3D modeling and photoshop images.

Ebak Wrote
foxmalcolm wrote:
Alright I will see whatI can provide in the way of tutorials for both 3D modeling and photoshop images.

Lol, wasn't asking you to teach me, but thanks anyway ^^

FoxMalcolm Wrote
ok I changed the placeholder, the new placeholder is the prototype for the web layout. I plan to have an animated workshop/studio design.
Has anybody seen J.K.Rowlings personal site?
While totally different themes and interaction, it will be similar in how the conent will be displayed.
The main layout will be the clipboard and all information will be made available by "flipping" through the pages.
As a bonus "fun" feature there will be random background noises, and the odd easter egg.
So stay tuned.

By the way the whole page is fake! It is not a photo.

Carthaginian Wrote
Man... you're so good, it's scary, Fox.
Seeing how this turns out is getting more exciting by the day!

Grant
Site Admin
PostsCOLON 913
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:42 pm

Re: My new site

Postby Grant » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:25 pm

Sorry Fox :oops: I thought I had moved everything :roll:

foxmalcolm
PostsCOLON 640
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:51 pm
Are you a Human?COLON Yes
LocationCOLON Melbourne, Australia
CONTACTCOLON

Re: My new site

Postby foxmalcolm » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:55 am

Bit of a bummer, I keep forgeting to pay my web hosting fees, so now my site is suspended.
Annoying but what can you do, appart from the obvious "pay yours web costs", anyway until I can make regular payments again [what with being unemployed and all] I have transfered my site to a free web hosting service. http://foxmalcolm.bravehost.com/index.html
And as soon as I figure out how to forward the DMS then I will have my domain name back.

Currently there is not much there, the site forces you to use their web design program but I can tweek it easily enough [though it is limiting].
Oh and your going to have to contend with the advertising, sorry! I will see what I can do about upgrading my service with them [when I can afford to], the best thing about having a free hosting service with them is that if I forget to pay a bill then I am just bumped down to the free service.

Still setting everything up, there is also a DesignBlog for you guys to follow new projects with, feel free to comment on my progress but wait for me to start a project blog before you comment. [still setting it up and if you comment before I am ready then your comment may inadvertantly be deleted]

Return to