Dieselpunk costuming

Title explains it all. Made a photo or video with CS as the main topic?
Cyagen
PostsCOLON 340
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:53 pm
LocationCOLON République of Québec

Re: Dieselpunk costuming

Postby Cyagen » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:17 pm

I know, but Star Trek turned into a genre of itself so it does not count...except the episodes where a shirtless Kirk bashes commie aliens....
Malphas, over and out

Thom
PostsCOLON 1005
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:55 pm

Postby Thom » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:46 am

Cyagen wroteColonI know, but Star Trek turned into a genre of itself so it does not count...except the episodes where a shirtless Kirk bashes commie aliens....

*Laughing*
Flying the Crimson Skies

lupo
PostsCOLON 54
JoinedCOLON Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:41 am
Are you a Human?COLON Yes
LocationCOLON Bremen/Germany

Postby lupo » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:48 am

I just saw a guy with the fortune hunters-logo on the back of his leather-jacket. I asked him about (hoping to find a fellow fan for playing some matches) but actually he only new the old PC-game and liked the logo...actually in front he had this star trek-confederacy logo...fits to the above ;-)

In the moment I'm still working on some CS-outfit...I made a flying-helmet some years ago, that needs a little adjustments and somewhere there are some goggles...besides I'm planing to spray my pirate-gangs logo on the back of my somehow pilot-style leather-jacket and I will try do make some patches myself...together with some air force-accessories (little silver wings or something)...we will see...

Actually I'm looking like the Khan in the moment (the wizkids-miniature felt in my hands some weeks back and I was like: "Shit, looks like me!" :lol: )
the road to hell is full
of good intentions!
---Bruce Dickinson

Return to