PostsCOLON 640
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:51 pm
Are you a Human?COLON Yes
LocationCOLON Melbourne, Australia
CONTACTCOLON

Xbox Games Day

Postby foxmalcolm » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:25 am

G'day all,
Just thought I would mention that on Friday the 17th, Saturday the 18th and Sunday the 19th of September 2010 I will be holding an xbox LAN party here at my house in Melbourne.
I have currently acquired 2 large screen TV's & three xbox classics for use on the day/s plus I have promises of 2 smaller TV's and an xbox 360 for the event.
My goal is to play mainly co-op games and the odd frag fest, so need for speed series, halo series, D&D games, etc . . .
but thrown in there I also would like to get people together for some Crimson Skies, I reckon 6-8 players across 4 machines will be a lot of fun ! !
So if you live near by or find yourself suddenly boarding a plane so you are in the neighbourhood, PM and I will give you my address.

:mrgreen:

Maya29
PostsCOLON 1
JoinedCOLON Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:27 pm
Are you a Human?COLON Yes

Re: Xbox Games Day

Postby Maya29 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:29 pm

Xbox 360 games are quite a number of skills because of their quality, graphics and digital sound system. But the Xbox 360 games are more expensive because of their high quality. As like any DVD that has these games too prone to scratches. Even a simple scratch can cause damage to the party. In addition, overuse, faulty equipment and poor management contributed to damage the game anyway. This requires the player to buy the same game again if the game is scratched his favorite. However, you do not have to pay your $ 60 or $ 100 for the same game, because you legally permitted to copy and save your Xbox 360 games.

bubble spinner

Return to