Complete WizKids Stats Spreadsheet. Every Click revealed!

General talk for the Wizkids Crimson Skies.
Jerba
PostsCOLON 368
JoinedCOLON Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:27 pm
LocationCOLON Nation of Utah

Complete WizKids Stats Spreadsheet. Every Click revealed!

Postby Jerba » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:52 pm

Hey folks,

I promised this project would be done ages ago during Grants awesome 30 Days of CS event. But it is finally here.

My contribution is below in that link. I have the complete Wizkids Crimson Skies Collectible Miniatures Game stats in a spreadsheet for your use and review. Every click and every ability is lined up for every plane released by Wizkids (including the tournament promos) except for Santa's Holiday flier. Each faction is represented from the Broadway Bombers to the Black Swans.

The version below is being hosted on Google Docs for a quick reference and has some minor formatting bugs. I have a correctly formatted version, complete with some pictures and diagrams that I created in OpenOffice that I am more than willing to send out. Just PM your request and email address.

I hope that this will be of use to all of you as an archival supplement and that it will help people create custom planes for the clicky version of CS. We do need the Black Swan after all! Not to mention stats for some of the other FASA planes like the Valiant. If anyone knows how to create custom clicks labels please let me know.

Please let me know what you think and if you find any bugs or errors!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ap6D8J2_7SLydDJtVjZLVmZjTHM2MlNCVm9palBuSWc&hl=en

yahzuk
PostsCOLON 68
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:05 pm

Re: Complete WizKids Stats Spreadsheet. Every Click revealed!

Postby yahzuk » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:21 pm

Thanks Jerba!

Grant
Site Admin
PostsCOLON 913
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:42 pm

Postby Grant » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:57 pm

I stickied the topic!

I don't play the WK version, so it's a little foreign to me, but I do recgonize the greatness of a complete list :D

Thanks for the contribution.

P.S. Don't worry about it being late...I'm still working on my Lakota Campaign....

Jerba
PostsCOLON 368
JoinedCOLON Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:27 pm
LocationCOLON Nation of Utah

Postby Jerba » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:40 pm

Thanks for the sticky! This will be a great archive to have available. If people are interested I can post pictures of the product in and out of packages too.

Return to