CS Promo cards

General talk for the Wizkids Crimson Skies.
Igor
PostsCOLON 127
JoinedCOLON Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:27 am
LocationCOLON Ensconced in my mountain fastness
CONTACTCOLON

CS Promo cards

Postby Igor » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:23 pm

A retailer in Victoria, Australia has a full set of the rare Crimson Skies Wizkids promo cards at the moment. I won an auction for a similar deck from this retailer and I can recommend him, the cards I got were promptly shipped, well packaged and in perfect condition. from his blurb ...
The Crimson Skies collectable miniature game card set (55), was the last product ever producted by Wizkids for the CMG in 2003. These cards were originally mant to be promotional items to be given away in random boosters with purchases. Just before the cards were released en masse, the Crimson Skies line was cancelled. Many distributors didn't even release these boosters and many were destroyed or thrown away. Very few of these cards have survived. Although half of these cards were simply cosmetic, the remaining cards where the first introduction of Scenario, weather and Squadron ability enhancement cards, that gave a great expansion to the original game. All cards are double sided. The set consists of: 10 Calendar cards, (these have pictures of lushous 40's style pin-up girls with a month calendar on the flip side); 5 Squadron cards (pictures of the various squadron planes and a history on the back); 10 Pilot cards (pictures of some pilots and a history on the back); 12 Scenario cards (each card has a different scenario, with alternate rules and victory conditions); 6 Squadron Ability cards (For a minor point cost, any faction gains an additional ability) and 10 Weather Cards (different weather conditions affect everything from range, speed, silhouette values as well as potential ammo explosions and navigation misdirections). We are offering an entire 55 card set. (Difficult to put together even if you got boosters). The cards are in mint condition. They were pulled from plastic sealed boosters, assembled into a set and shrinkwrapped. We will ship anywhere in the world. Buyer pay freight and insurance if applicable. All payments are to be made is Australian currency. You can pay by Credit Card: (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Dinners and Bankcard). You can send an international Bank cheque or international money (in Australian currency) order for international customers. Sorry we only accept Paypal under special conditions and only in USD for international buyers. Base freight is $6.00, (international is $11.00 Aus.), plus optional insurance/registration $6.00 (Aus). You may combine ebay wins to reduce shipping. Feedback is always given. You have 7 days to finalize the transaction after the conclusion of the auction. Negative feedback will be given if applicable. We do not accept bids from bidders with bad history with our auctions or with a negative feedback rating.

Igor

Jerba
PostsCOLON 368
JoinedCOLON Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:27 pm
LocationCOLON Nation of Utah

Re: CS Promo cards

Postby Jerba » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:10 pm

I have a few of these, but would love to complete the set. How much does he want? Most people are charging far too much for them.

The WK CS is the only one I know how to play at the moment, I do enjoy playing it.

Igor
PostsCOLON 127
JoinedCOLON Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:27 am
LocationCOLON Ensconced in my mountain fastness
CONTACTCOLON

Re: CS Promo cards

Postby Igor » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:44 pm

Jerba wroteColonI have a few of these, but would love to complete the set. How much does he want? Most people are charging far too much for them.
The WK CS is the only one I know how to play at the moment, I do enjoy playing it.

It went up to AU $34.55 but I hadn't posted on this forum about it. :P I'm just waiting on the core rules to come up on eBay in Aus now - a pox upon postage!

Igor

Return to