Generally speaking it is quite general.
Captain Zee
PostsCOLON 77
JoinedCOLON Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:19 am
Are you a Human?COLON Yes
LocationCOLON Fishtail, Montana

A project of mine

Postby Captain Zee » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:12 pm

Howdy all! I'm wondering if you can help me with a project of mine. It has to do with the PC game. I've been wanting to rebuild some of the building from my favorite map, Manhattan. It won't be with any fancy modeling program or such, but will instead be made of bricks.
Don't take this as a form of advertisement, but I'm building this in, what I consider to be, the most LEGO-ish LEGO-based game ever made, Blockland. It won't officially say that it is a LEGO game because of copyrights issues (it's an independently developed game), but it encompasses more of actually building and "playing" with actual LEGO's than most games have.
Anyways, I've been enjoying it for years and have always wanted to do this. Now that I have the time, I might as well start. But I need to get some reference material first. I've recently moved and left my CS disk at home (~60 miles away). I've also bought a high-end computer and am scared to death of what I'll have to do to get CS running on it. I've been all over Google and can't seem to find what I'm looking for, so I need your help getting these.
I mostly need stuff like pictures, but if you can dig into the game's files and pull out some textures or something, that'd be great!

Here are the buildings I'd like you to focus on (I've forgotten most of their names):
The Passenger Zepp Dock (the one where the Son of the Empire docks at)
The buildings that are connected with that giant glass buttress over the elevated roadway/rail (its a Danger Zone)
The Police and Taxi Towers (including the building that's connected to one of them via skywalk, I can't remember which)
At least one of the towers that has construction on top
And anything else that I'm forgetting, don't worry about the bridges.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

PS I got the inspiration for this from a couple of add-ons that showed up due to a sudden closing of our main mod API's. They reminded me of this game too much :mrgreen:

Montana Zeppelin & Radio Company

Return to