Crimson Skies meets PULP!!!

For anything not in the above. Ground combat/personal combat. Anything to do with CS, but not already covered.
Hot Lead
PostsCOLON 12
JoinedCOLON Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:24 am
Are you a Human?COLON Yes

Crimson Skies meets PULP!!!

Postby Hot Lead » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:10 pm

Gday Chaps

Just thought I would share our next idea to take the game to the next level as it were.....no I have not built a Fury in my shed with the intention of going pirate....Hmmmm :idea:
No what we are planning is to join our CS games with our Pulp Miniature Games. All aircombat will be in CS but things like Zeppelin boarding, after action pub fights, general everyday scenes will be played with either .45 pulp rules by Rattrap or Where Heroes Dare rules from Iron Ivan Games.

Any thoughts, comments or ideas for games would be greatly appreciated.

Keep your engines clean, your guns loaded and your enemies to your front......

Peter
Dakka, dakka...BOOM!!!

Thom
PostsCOLON 1007
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:55 pm

Re: Crimson Skies meets PULP!!!

Postby Thom » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:34 pm

The .45 Pulp have had my curiosity for a while, I love their line of minis!
Flying the Crimson Skies

Hot Lead
PostsCOLON 12
JoinedCOLON Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:24 am

Postby Hot Lead » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:47 pm

Thom
They are a nice range as are the Pulp Figures by Bob Murch of Canada. We use a number of different manufacturers. Our intention is to be able to give "life" to our pilots out of the air by adding the ground crews and incidental meetings into the mix. A bit of "Spicey Air Tales" sort of thing. I am working on building a cut away 28mm scale Zeppelin for fighting in.

Keep your engines clean, your guns loaded and your enemies to your front......

Peter
Dakka, dakka...BOOM!!!

Von Stinkel
PostsCOLON 8
JoinedCOLON Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:37 pm

Postby Von Stinkel » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:46 am

Oh, you didn't tell me about this! When will you be running the games Pete? Hopefully not before I have to leave. It sounds like a great idea. We could use gangster figures and do Empire State games.

Grant
Site Admin
PostsCOLON 913
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:42 pm

Postby Grant » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:49 am

A fancy project!

I've got to keep up-to-date on this.

Once you get it finished let me know, I might make this the semi-official add-on of the site for ground combat/style/pulp.etc. (in addition to Yahzuks Bombers rulepack and zeppelin rulepack).

I've got most of my first squadron as pilot miniatures already, a combo of Reaper and Artizan designs minis. Murch's figures are on my spring purchase list.

Return to