Flags of the Crimson Skies

Got history/background for a region in CS? let us know. (Also includes re-interpretations of Canon if you wish)
Carthaginian
PostsCOLON 223
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:48 pm
LocationCOLON Daphne, Alabama, Confederation of Dixie

Flags of the Crimson Skies

Postby Carthaginian » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:34 pm

Like the title says, this thread will be about the many flags of the Crimson Skies.
Some of the people here- the older ones- might remember that I like to do flags.
I'm going to try and draw out all the flags of North America and have done a good many of them over the years already. I also take requests for national flags and military colors. I'm doing these in MSPaint for use as avatars. Everything is by hand, free hand, and is in .png or .bmp format to keep it from having artifact.
The current FINISHED list is:
Dixie
I.S.A.*
Utah
Atlantic Coalition
Empire State*
People's Collective
Hawai'i
Louisiana
Texas
Quebec
Alaska
League of Nations
Appalachia
The current WORK IN PROGRESS LIST is:
Colorado
Cuba
Mexico
Colombia

I've also got 'alternate' flags for Dixie (1st CoD, 3rd Nat'l and Sun of Glory), Utah (John Wardle's flag) and am working on alternate flags for nations with 'complex' flags- like the Appalachian flag with its picture-like shield. Several areas with historically appropriate alternate flags, and some flags for groups I simply want to see- like the Okie Independence movement- I plan on creating as well. I've also got a store of other flags that are available for use; some are historical and some are from my own imagination.

These are some ALTERNATE flags:
Dixie
Utah

These are some ORIGINAL flags:
Joseon

*indicates flags I need to work on a bit- because I can do better now or because FASA designed them poorly.
Southrons, hear your country call you!
Up lest worse than death befall you!
To arms, to arms, to arms in Dixie.

All my planes are made with parts from: http://www.toposolitario.com/workshop/crimsonskies.html.

Return to