The Flag of Québec

Got history/background for a region in CS? let us know. (Also includes re-interpretations of Canon if you wish)
Thom
PostsCOLON 1005
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:55 pm

Re: The Flag of Québec

Postby Thom » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:45 am

foxmalcolm wroteColonNobody said anything about renaming nations, just their flags.

:D . :D Wrong sir! I said it! :D . :D

foxmalcolm wroteColonIf we were renaming nations then I am sure Jerba will put up his hand for Deseret.
Also I happen to agree, "the nation of Hollywood" has a certain ring to it

:mrgreen:

No! ! !
Flying the Crimson Skies

Cyagen
PostsCOLON 341
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:53 pm
LocationCOLON République of Québec

Postby Cyagen » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:24 pm

Thooooom

The flag.....

:lol:
Malphas, over and out

Grant
Site Admin
PostsCOLON 913
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:42 pm

Postby Grant » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:50 am

I like the Sacred Heart plane.

And I'll just put my two small but heavily armed cents in here:

Secondary nations (there I said it :nyanyahnyah) can have their flags re-done......

However I won't tolerate nation renaming and no major nation's flags change...period on this forum ;) You can do it in your own sourcebooks, but I won't endorse them/link them.

That's just changing Crimson Skies....Part of the reason it REALLY grabbed me was BECAUSE of such cheesy stuff as "Nation of Hollywood", or "Industrial States of America".....You KNEW it was a great '30's oriented game. I want super-realistic interpretations, I'll go watch an alternate history documentary.

Thom
PostsCOLON 1005
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:55 pm

Postby Thom » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:06 am

Grant wroteColonHowever I won't tolerate nation renaming and no major nation's flags change...period on this forum ;) You can do it in your own sourcebooks, but I won't endorse them/link them.

Wow. . . That's really pretty heavy handed Grant. Yes it's your website so you can do as you choose, but still, you won't "tolerate" it? I was only half joking but that kind of response from you feels more like a kick in the nads than anything else.

My apologies for disturbing the flow of the thread.
Flying the Crimson Skies

Jerba
PostsCOLON 368
JoinedCOLON Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:27 pm
LocationCOLON Nation of Utah

Postby Jerba » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:40 pm

Grant, is Utah minor enough? ;)

Cyagen
PostsCOLON 341
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:53 pm
LocationCOLON République of Québec

Postby Cyagen » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:50 pm

U what????? :D
Malphas, over and out

Jerba
PostsCOLON 368
JoinedCOLON Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:27 pm
LocationCOLON Nation of Utah

Postby Jerba » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:36 pm

Cyagen, you nailed it. :)

Grant
Site Admin
PostsCOLON 913
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:42 pm

Postby Grant » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:55 pm

Ah, came out harsher than I intended :? I do apologize.

I didn't mean you all can't discuss/post/write/etc, about that stuff here (my bad, that did come out wrong). I just meant I don't want it to be un-officially-official like Z&B or Cyagens or Yahzuks stuff is :D

Seeing as this is the only active CS forum and website around anymore, I'd like to ensure that if any newbie joined, he wouldn't feel a region/spot,etc. was "taken" and he shouldn't muck with it :D

I'm just a wee influenced by the fact when I very first got into Battletech at a wee-young age, a casual websearch turned up so much fannon-diversion that it took me awhile to figure out the official differances, since at that time about the only "official" sources were in paper sourcebooks, not online websites :D

Return to