Lupos Planes...

Made a plane? Bought one? Got a real oddball? Well let's see it.
UnluckyNumber
PostsCOLON 71
JoinedCOLON Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:52 am
Are you a Human?COLON Yes
LocationCOLON Mormon militia pilot trapped in Illinois.

Re: Lupos Planes...

Postby UnluckyNumber » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:31 am

lupo wroteColonJo guys...

I've been all off the internet for the last 6 months for a practical-semester around the world (container-ship), but now I'm back and besides some artwork I will scan later this week, I finished another fighter, right before I left...so here is my vampire...I will use it mainly as a "target" as none of us ever uses heavy-fighters, but I got it "used and cheap" and I always enjoy painting this things...so she will be used a something "to protect" or a smuggler to hunt down or maybe to prox a bomber or something...and for the shemes I just tried something

Now that is a darn cool Vampire! Superb job!
"My footsteps have often been marked with blood." Daniel Boone, 1734-1820.

lupo
PostsCOLON 54
JoinedCOLON Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:41 am
Are you a Human?COLON Yes
LocationCOLON Bremen/Germany

Postby lupo » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:09 am

Well, I was thinking about where to post this but I guess this is the right place, as it is part of my plane-hangar ;-)

I just moved to another apartment, gave me some space to be dedicated to my "expanded" CS-collection.
First the wall on my painting/drawing/converting desk...the cockpit is that of a Ju-52 (actually it is flying above my place on sunny days [lufthansa is keeping one of 'em fit to fly over here in bremen...nice thing to see....] anyhow). There is a CS-Poster (1€ at ebay), the CS-Map from the wizkids box, the comic, that still needs to be framed, CS-style coke-add and a WIP painting I'm working on...guess what will be the topic? ;-) And above all the jolly-roger...

Pic 2: lifesize BLACK SWAN door-poster. I scanned the pic from the rule-book and converted it using the great rasterbator...anyone interested, just post right in here or PN me, I can send you the .pdf, you just print it out and glue it together...so cool ^^

So lets hope this will be inspiration enough to work on my planes...
the road to hell is full
of good intentions!
---Bruce Dickinson

Carthaginian
PostsCOLON 223
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:48 pm
LocationCOLON Daphne, Alabama, Confederation of Dixie

Postby Carthaginian » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:21 am

Great work on the game room- cool swag ya got there!
And that is a damn slick looking Vampire!
Southrons, hear your country call you!
Up lest worse than death befall you!
To arms, to arms, to arms in Dixie.

All my planes are made with parts from: http://www.toposolitario.com/workshop/crimsonskies.html.

Grant
Site Admin
PostsCOLON 913
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:42 pm

Postby Grant » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:30 pm

Nice printout! looks good.

Beautiful vampire, wish I had patience like that!

Return to