Patrick's Hanger (Lots of Pics)

Made a plane? Bought one? Got a real oddball? Well let's see it.
Patrick
PostsCOLON 195
JoinedCOLON Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:24 am
Are you a Human?COLON Yes

Re: Patrick's Hanger (Lots of Pics)

Postby Patrick » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:40 am

The primers are more pedestrian than you would think. Mostly it is MS's version of what CS should be. Weapons should be limited to such and such, wings should be sturdy but aerodynamic, etc. There is a list of all the planes mention in FASA's version, but it's nothing you couldn't find my writing down every mention of a plane in the books (this includes the ads in the PC game's book).

The zeps primer just features proper zep terminology and design tips (real world design, not in game), etc. Then a list of all the zeps mentioned in CR lore as well as side view drawings of the zeps from the PC game, which are based on only three main designs, so they don't work for the ZB book nor would they work for FASA's CS.

Patrick
PostsCOLON 195

Postby Patrick » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:44 am

Cyagen wroteColonShow us the F**** book....

(Sorry, compulsive need to complete Pulp Fiction quotes)

LOL

Patrick
PostsCOLON 195

Postby Patrick » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:46 am

Grant wroteColon Some purty planes. WOW.....That Grumman Avenger is a REEEAAAALLLL beauty. I like the Avenger (the plane, not the stats though), it has a rugged grace. But man...that paint job on it is AWWWWESOME!!!!

Thanks man. The colors were leftovers from a Warhammer 20K army I never finished painting. (Which is a game I never really played. Just bought a ton of Eldar before realizing I didn't really like the game.)

Michi
PostsCOLON 24
JoinedCOLON Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:40 pm
CONTACTCOLON

Postby Michi » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:15 pm

Patrick wroteColonThe "FASA" binder on the right has my original proposal, acceptance letter, contract, paycheck, feedback, and correspondence from FASA on Pride of the Republic, as well as the proposal and outline for ZB and a page dealing with my part in the third book I was help with.

Wow, I am deeply impressed, Patrick. You are the man! Hat off and I´m glad to meet you, it´s an honour to know somebody who enhanced the CS universe officially.
And the Avenger´s paint scheme is pure cream! Top work!!!

Patrick
PostsCOLON 195

Postby Patrick » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:12 pm

Michi wroteColonAnd the Avenger´s paint scheme is pure cream! Top work!!!

Thanks so much! :)

Return to