Zeppelins & Bombers - New/Old Info

Covering the FASA version of Crimson Skies.
feggula
PostsCOLON 32
JoinedCOLON Mon May 28, 2012 1:22 pm
Are you a Human?COLON Yes

Re: Zeppelins & Bombers - New/Old Info

Postby feggula » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:17 pm

Funny, I thought of the old Aerotech SparrowHawk, which is also not a bad thing!

Patrick
PostsCOLON 195
JoinedCOLON Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:24 am

Postby Patrick » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:24 am

feggula wroteColonFunny, I thought of the old Aerotech SparrowHawk, which is also not a bad thing!

The Sparrowhawk might have been an inspiration. ;)

By the way I am currwntly not in a location that has wi-fi but am working on a solution. Unfortunately that means longer to wait for the book and no way to leak anything else. Sorry to drag this out.

Patrick

Thom
PostsCOLON 1005
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:55 pm

Postby Thom » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:25 am

He's still building suspense! It's cruel torture dude! :D
Flying the Crimson Skies

Jerba
PostsCOLON 368
JoinedCOLON Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:27 pm
LocationCOLON Nation of Utah

Postby Jerba » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:32 pm

[quote="Patrick"

[/quote]

WOW. LOVE IT. Look at that, who thought we'd see something for Utah?! The seraph looks great, very smooth and sleek. I feel like it really fits in with the retro-futuristic Davis Zion style that Utah seems to use.

Nice to see you adopting the livery that Fox came up with for me, it really is gorgeous. I, too, really prefer these roundels and colors to the 'canon' choices that make no sense.

Great job! You are the man.

maeglynn
PostsCOLON 32
JoinedCOLON Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:41 am
LocationCOLON Vancouver, BC Canada

Postby maeglynn » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:43 am

Wow!

this supplement is so worth the wait. I can't belive the work Patrick has done. When he says he spent 100 more hours than intended you can tell it true just by looking at the things he shared so far. I am lookig foward to see the finish book.

Thank you for you work.

Thanks

Grant
Site Admin
PostsCOLON 913
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:42 pm

Postby Grant » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:15 am

Y'know....*thinks evilly*.

I might have just found the name for one of my main/promoted groups for the MontanaRaiders website.....I've got a German band of Luftwaffe members....

What does everyone think of this as the name for their zeppelin: The Koepke. Named for a Great War flying ace. :twisted:

Of course I'd need Patricks consent ;) In case he doesn't want to be the oft-foiled villianious band, but it beats re-using the Scharnhorst or Gneisenau.

Patrick
PostsCOLON 195
JoinedCOLON Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:24 am

Postby Patrick » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:50 am

Grant wroteColonY'know....*thinks evilly*.

I might have just found the name for one of my main/promoted groups for the MontanaRaiders website.....I've got a German band of Luftwaffe members....

What does everyone think of this as the name for their zeppelin: The Koepke. Named for a Great War flying ace. :twisted:

Of course I'd need Patricks consent ;) In case he doesn't want to be the oft-foiled villianious band, but it beats re-using the Scharnhorst or Gneisenau.

Hahaha you could use Kopke with an umlaut over the o if it is a German squadron. We got a hotspot running but still no connectivity. Grrrr.

To quote a great movie, "the ox is slow, but the earth is patient." :)

Return to