pdf Record Sheets and other misc. stuff

Covering the FASA version of Crimson Skies.
[GSS]Bandit
PostsCOLON 84
JoinedCOLON Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:46 pm
Are you a Human?COLON Yes
LocationCOLON German Kaiserreich

pdf Record Sheets and other misc. stuff

Postby [GSS]Bandit » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:16 am

Aloha,

thought I'd mention it here on the forum that I've taken the liberty of uploading a collection of pdf record sheets along with corresponding aeronaut files and an excel plane-list at http://www.boardgamegeek.com under the Crimson Skies file section. Don't know how many pilots will find such a compilation useful as aeronaut is freely available, but if someone is interested I'd really appreciate some feedback and any constructive criticism :)
Many happy landings!

Grant
Site Admin
PostsCOLON 913
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:42 pm

Re: pdf Record Sheets and other misc. stuff

Postby Grant » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:15 am

Glad to hear it :D Putting those extra resources out there just might be the push someone needs to get into CS ;)

[GSS]Bandit
PostsCOLON 84

Postby [GSS]Bandit » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:27 am

That's what I'm hoping for too. ATM I'm trying to get some of my Classic Battletech players into another FASA classic :)

BTW: Trying to expand the pdf collection by adding PotR and Gazetteer planes. Most of them are already included in Aeronaut with their fluff and special characteristics. What I'm missing is detailed info on the MS382 Tornado from PotR. Could anyone provide some?
Many happy landings!

[GSS]Bandit
PostsCOLON 84

Postby [GSS]Bandit » Thu May 04, 2017 12:07 pm

Hey guys,

I've finally finished updating, checking, correcting and otherwise enhancing all of my Aeronaut files and pdf record sheets.
The upload to the Crimson Skies files section on https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/3855/crimson-skies/files is also almost complete.
(Under the title of "Airplanes of Crimson Skies")

Here's the exec summary (i.e. the most important excerpts from Annotations.txt):
New in this version:
- Record sheets and Aeronaut files for all aircraft from "Pride of the Republic" and "Airman's Gazetteer"
- Record sheets and Aeronaut files for all fighters and bombers from "Zeppelins and Bombers"
- updated all .ae files to Aeronaut 1.1.0 beta 01 format
- updated "Master List (Fighters+Autogyros) v0.7.xls"
- removed "League.xls", will upload updated "League Documents 0.7.xls" separately
- all record sheets were reprinted with the latest Aeronaut version featuring some corrections and showing the sourcebook as a footer

Should be complete by now, but next release will include:
- aircraft cost on each record sheet
- "Master List (Bombers+Cargo Planes)" in .xls format

Feel free to download from there, double-check and give me some feedback, there's certainly something I missed :)
Many happy landings!

Return to