CS in Other Series

Anything to do with real-world. Aeronautics, cars, WHATEVER you want. Only Note: No politics...Mainly because I am a dictator and I don't wanna get into an argument and ban you.
foxmalcolm
PostsCOLON 640
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:51 pm
Are you a Human?COLON Yes
LocationCOLON Melbourne, Australia
CONTACTCOLON

CS in Other Series

Postby foxmalcolm » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:15 pm

G'Day guys!
I was just assembling a 1/200 scale Gerwalk VF-1S from macros and thought it might be fun to give it a CS paintjob!
ImageImage
Any thoughts as to what regalia I should, use Pirate or Militia?

foxmalcolm
PostsCOLON 640
CONTACTCOLON

Re: CS in Other Series

Postby foxmalcolm » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:16 pm

Anyway this got me thinking about other series that CS could work in, I distinctly remember in Babyoln 5 Wars someone had made a CS conversion, unfortunately he had a real infatuation with the fortune hunters, cause that was the only paint scheme he would follow, so you had starfuries, narn heavy crusiers, nial fighters and sunhawks all decked out in Fortune Hunter regalia, he even had repainted the Babylon 5 station as the pandora.

foxmalcolm
PostsCOLON 640
CONTACTCOLON

Postby foxmalcolm » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:16 pm

So anyway yesterday I was making this model kit and thinking about how I was going to paint it in CS colours, when I heard the intro of the next episode of anime [I was half watching while I was working], when the main narration begins

"Labor. A robot specifically designed for heavy industrial work.
The rise of labors propagated a revolution in industry, but also in criminal activity.
The police therefore created a special unit - the Patrol Labor - and thus, the birth of Patlabor."

Now I don't know about you but that just screams CS!
And for those of you that remember this old favourite you might remember that there were whole classifications of Labor, almost as many as CS had.
There were dozens of Construction Labor types, Military/Police Labors, Commercial/Civilian Labors, Home Made units used by Terrorists/Criminal Factions, etc.

Thom
PostsCOLON 1005
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:55 pm

Postby Thom » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:52 am

In classic FASA tradition, you could accelerate the CS Timeline by a few hundred (or a few thousand!) years with these mecha as the result.
Flying the Crimson Skies

Return to