Airship USB drives!

Anything to do with real-world. Aeronautics, cars, WHATEVER you want. Only Note: No politics...Mainly because I am a dictator and I don't wanna get into an argument and ban you.
Rocket
PostsCOLON 15
JoinedCOLON Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:30 am
Are you a Human?COLON Yes
LocationCOLON Baltimore, Columbia
CONTACTCOLON

Airship USB drives!

Postby Rocket » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:30 pm

I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with Paul Roman Martinez or his "19XX" universe, but he produces some incredible pulpy Crimson Skies style stuff! He recently did a set of two playing card decks featuring LTA and HTA aeronautic pioneers. His graphic novels, of course, are also worth every penny/second.

His latest project is a USB flash drive modeled after the USS Akron/Macon airships! Check it out and back it if you'd like to receive one (or two ;) )!

Just think... you could keep a copy of CS on it and then use the drive in a tabletop game. META! :P

couchmonkeyhero
PostsCOLON 13
JoinedCOLON Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:40 am

Re: Airship USB drives!

Postby couchmonkeyhero » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:54 pm

I got 2 decks of his cards in an log book holder, Dealer coin, a sticker, an art book and an Ace of Spades patch. The quality is outstanding.

Grant
Site Admin
PostsCOLON 913
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:42 pm

Postby Grant » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:38 am

I'm not in for the USB's. I'm broke and it's...eh...

I did get his cards, AWESOME looking and super-glad I got in on them

Rocket
PostsCOLON 15
JoinedCOLON Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:30 am
LocationCOLON Baltimore, Columbia
CONTACTCOLON

Postby Rocket » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:03 pm

Yeah I'm not a big USB drive user... but having little airship models was too good to pass up! Plus, the tins and other materials he's designed to go along with them are really awesome looking. I can't wait to get mine.

I'm a graphic artist/designer... so I'm basically full of jealous admiration of Paul Roman Martinez and all of the kickass things he's been able to produce from his 19XX realm! :-P

Return to