Sorry for the lack of updates:

Anything to do with real-world. Aeronautics, cars, WHATEVER you want. Only Note: No politics...Mainly because I am a dictator and I don't wanna get into an argument and ban you.
Grant
Site Admin
PostsCOLON 913
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:42 pm

Sorry for the lack of updates:

Postby Grant » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:45 pm

Hello all. Well...I gotta apologize for my lack of.....activity....I've got a invalid excuse but I'm gonna use it anyway. Women are turning out to be alot more interesting than planes I don't get to play with anyone...... :twisted:

That said, winter is upon our ranch, and I can slack off without getting yelled at (as much....I'll still get yelled at but oh well), and I am going to be doing a few updates.

I'm going to:
A. Put up painted pictures, stats,etc. of my homebrewed planes on my website.
B. Put up some Crimson Skies fiction.
C. Flesh out the "disputed territories" on the Hi-line area of former Montana, primarily between Havre and Malta (if you know the area...which...most don't.....).
C.1. Including a family-run booze smuggling outfit.
C.2. Local air militia, tasked with defending the NR&A.
C.3. Northern Rail And Air, a local shipping company.
C.4. Lakota Raiders. because face it....life would just be boring without someone raiding someone......

So, keep tuned in mid-late January, because some stuff will be going up :mrgreen:

Grant
Site Admin
PostsCOLON 913

Re: Sorry for the lack of updates:

Postby Grant » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:27 am

Edit: Changed it to general topic. I just realized I global announced it. I would always skip over it thinking it a normal "sticky" or something :mrgreen:

Thom
PostsCOLON 1007
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:55 pm

Postby Thom » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:26 am

Good luck sir! I am still holding out for a Big Sky Republic though! :D

(And as far as I am concerned. . . They can HAVE Malta! (As long as we can keep Two Dot!))
Flying the Crimson Skies

Patrick
PostsCOLON 195
JoinedCOLON Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:24 am
Are you a Human?COLON Yes

Postby Patrick » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:47 pm

Grant wroteColonHello all. Well...I gotta apologize for my lack of.....activity....I've got a invalid excuse but I'm gonna use it anyway. Women are turning out to be alot more interesting than planes I don't get to play with anyone...... :twisted:

That said, winter is upon our ranch, and I can slack off without getting yelled at (as much....I'll still get yelled at but oh well), and I am going to be doing a few updates.

I'm going to:
A. Put up painted pictures, stats,etc. of my homebrewed planes on my website.
B. Put up some Crimson Skies fiction.
C. Flesh out the "disputed territories" on the Hi-line area of former Montana, primarily between Havre and Malta (if you know the area...which...most don't.....).
C.1. Including a family-run booze smuggling outfit.
C.2. Local air militia, tasked with defending the NR&A.
C.3. Northern Rail And Air, a local shipping company.
C.4. Lakota Raiders. because face it....life would just be boring without someone raiding someone......

So, keep tuned in mid-late January, because some stuff will be going up :mrgreen:

Sounds good.

Still here, though spending more time writing novels these days and playing Heroclix. :)

Captain Zee
PostsCOLON 77
JoinedCOLON Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:19 am
Are you a Human?COLON Yes
LocationCOLON Fishtail, Montana

Postby Captain Zee » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:39 pm

Don't forget there are some Montanans here :D Good luck friend!
Montana Zeppelin & Radio Company

Grant
Site Admin
PostsCOLON 913

Postby Grant » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:56 am

Yep ;) More Montanans here than any other forum I'm on :lol:

Return to