BF3, MW4, or FM4

Other gaming here. PC, board,etc. ANY type of gaming at all.

Which have you/will you/do you want to get?

Battlefield 3
67%
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
No votes
Forza Motorsport 4
No votes
Gears of War 3
33%

Total votesCOLON 3

Captain Zee
PostsCOLON 77
JoinedCOLON Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:19 am
Are you a Human?COLON Yes
LocationCOLON Fishtail, Montana

BF3, MW4, or FM4

Postby Captain Zee » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:27 pm

It's been a very busy month for the gaming community. However, due to money constraints, I'm fighting myself over which game to get (for my Xbox 360). The three top titles are as stated in this poll, and I'm interested in which one(s) my fellow forum friends prefer. I played Call of Duty: Black Ops, and wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be, but the reports are that most the problems there were removed, but I have yet to see it. I was a big fan of the Bad Company series, but the only true Battlefield game I played was 1942. Then there's Forza Motorsport 4. I love to drive, and my folks just got a new high-definition plasma, and what better way to try it out than with the top rated high-definition game to debut so far. Finally, there's Gears of War 3. It looks great, but I'm no big fan of scary/creepy alien games, I put it up on the poll so I won't leave out a game that originally came out around Crimson Skies' time.

This is a big conundrum, and I would like to hear other opinions.
Montana Zeppelin & Radio Company

Thom
PostsCOLON 1005
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:55 pm

Re: BF3, MW4, or FM4

Postby Thom » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:52 am

I don't do XBox, so "None of the above" works for me. . . .

If it isn't on PC then I am very unlikely to play it. City of Heroes and Angry Birds for Chrome are my current games! :D
Flying the Crimson Skies

Return to