Anybody play on the xbox 360?

Other gaming here. PC, board,etc. ANY type of gaming at all.
foxmalcolm
PostsCOLON 640
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:51 pm
Are you a Human?COLON Yes
LocationCOLON Melbourne, Australia
CONTACTCOLON

Anybody play on the xbox 360?

Postby foxmalcolm » Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:13 am

Hey guys got an xbox 360 kinect bundle for xmas [actually it was 3 weeks before but it was still a xmas pressie] and I was wondering if any of you play the 360.
One of the games that I am having an absolute blast on the 360 with at the moment is Halo: ODST.
Being a fan of Halo ever since I first saw the original E3 trailer I am absolutely rapped with this new campaign and I can't wait until I get REACH.

But one thing that is annoying is that you can only do multiplayer if you specifically organise it with 3 other friends beforehand.
There is not even a lobby system showing available players . . . most frustrating!

So I am wondering do we have any other Halo fans here and if so are any of you interested in playing co-op?
If Halo isn't your thing, then no worries I have a couple of other 360 games:
Halo 3
Halo: ODST
Halo Wars
Flatout: Ultimate Carnage
Half Life: Orange Box
Kinect Adventures
Kinectamals

Thom
PostsCOLON 1007
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:55 pm

Re: Anybody play on the xbox 360?

Postby Thom » Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:08 am

I am a major Halo fan, but I only play on the PC. I read all the novels and keep cussing MicroShaft for making all the new versions xBox only. We need some more Halo lovin for the PC!
Flying the Crimson Skies

foxmalcolm
PostsCOLON 640
JoinedCOLON Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:51 pm
LocationCOLON Melbourne, Australia
CONTACTCOLON

Postby foxmalcolm » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:03 am

I agree, however I was getting tired of waiting for news on the next halo port . . . ODST came out a year ago and I only just realised that Nathan Fillion [Captain Malcolm Reynolds - Serenity] is in it. [apparently he is also in Halo 3 as Gunnery Sergeant Reynolds]
I still play on the PC [and xbox ], my brother-in-law comes by every now and then and we do a big co-op session, usually able to breeze through all of CE and part way through 2 in one sitting.
Oh yeah and cussing M$, their lack of foresight in their decision making policies seams to be a universal constant

Dragonjaj
PostsCOLON 22
JoinedCOLON Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:04 pm

Postby Dragonjaj » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:25 am

I got reach on 360 but i havent played mach my other big games are Transformers war for cybirtron on 360 and Dawn of war 2 retrabution on computer

Return to